Wednesday, December 23, 2009


hello hello. I'm sitting in bed with nancy and all of youbums who are out of town should come here too!!! we are all very angry with you. but anyways, not much happening in my life right now. I got a concussion skiing so I pretty much have to sit at home all weekand do nothing so i don't somehow hurt my head again. so you should call me because I'm uber bored!!!! and scotty,you never called me back like you said you would and I am quite distraught! yup, thats all.

2 comments:

Isabella said...

Mark raymond! thanks for coming to avatar conmigo!! feel better and don't hurt yourself more by jumping off things ... dun dun dun...

The Francis Family said...

Hey Mark! You should get Nancy to update her blog, or come and visit us here in San Antonio! Merry Christmas!