Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hi everybody,

Sorry, I don't have any good pictures or videos yet but I will get them soon. I did the King and Queen of the Ridge this weekend and I decided it is more like the King and Queen of who can physically destroy their muscles the most in 5 hours. Since I haven't done this competition before this year I decided to just take it easy and just see what it was like. This is why I dropped out after 12 laps instead of going all the way and beating this years king who only had a easy 26 hikes. Ha Ha, maybe next year, Not. Guess what? If you go to www.bridgerbowl.com and click on the Daily video link and then select the 16th on the calender next to the video screen you will get a video starring I Mark Raymond for a whole 1 second! Right after the part where it shows a sign that says "Community Race Series" on it there is a guy in a orange coat. That's me! And right after that when they show all of the hikers I am the hiker who is second from the top of the pack and is digging his poles in weirdly. I think it is pretty cool. Going to the desert competition the girls made a delicious French chocolate custard of which I was most amazed. Ben and I are still working on our come back. Current score: Savanah,Izzy and Maggie-4, Mark and Ben-2.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey your hiked the ridge 12 more times than I could do. Congrats.

The Elledges said...

i am getting behind on your blog now that you are updating so much

thanks thanks thanks! I love all your stories and pics

Montana Raymonds said...

We're waiting for another update!