Sunday, February 24, 2008






Yes Lana, There is no point in even having a cool skiing video competition because I have already won. Mom and Dad didn't believe me when I said that my jump over the swing set is perfectly safe but it turned out that I was right as usual. In the pictures the one with my skis in the bottom is the top of "Leo's Lion" and the wider chute is the lower right exit of Leo's. The thinner chute with Luca sitting at the bottom is "Wombat Sally". The other is a random cliff that is fun to hit.

3 comments:

The Elledges said...

Wow. I doubted you would fly over the swingset i now apologize holy smokes. I thought for sure you'd get snagged on a metal ring :) jk

you officially win the ski video competition

Emily said...

Safe?! It's all fun and games until your leg gets busted!

Unknown said...

I agree with "the raymonds" (Emily), you're going to get your ski tip stuck in the monkey bars and go flying. scary stuff.