Monday, September 29, 2008

Mountain West Classic




Fine Emily, I will blog about my meets now. umm, this saturday we had a meet over in Missoula. There were a lot of people and it was definitely a faster race. I ran a personal best of 17:19 and since that pace actually felt really good I think I'm going to try to run 17 flat in Butte, which is a really fast course, and stay up with the front runners. Maybe I'll even be able to win it, wouldn't that be cool, heres some pics and a video that dad took of the meet on Saturday. See if you can pick me out in the video.

4 comments:

Nancy Raymond said...

MARK IS THE MAN!

Isabella said...

Woo mark! Congrats on 17:19! Umm I couldn't find you in the video.. hmm. Thats kinda sad. I'll look again.. Good luck.

The Colorado Raymonds said...

Hey Mark!

Great Season. You finished first in Butte just as you predicted. Congratulations. You should be proud of yourself. Great finish to your Freshman year.

Dad

The Elledges said...

i tagged you...check my blog for rules