Sunday, September 28, 2008

umm, went skiing up at Blackmore on Tuesday, it was pretty cool. I went with some stoner college student and his dog who were up there and they seemed really nice. I didn't get any pics so thats pretty much all. Guess I'll be able to ski all months this year since I bet there will be more snow at the end of october. oh, and the epocsy fix on my ski is starting to crack and break out so I guess my AC2's are headed for the trash. oh well, I skiied on them the whole season perfectly and all of the high class expensive ski shops in Utah said it was unfixable. Maybe not fixable but it was patchable. way to go dad. Thats all for now.

2 comments:

Emily said...

skiing? you're still blogging about skiing? what about that whole cross country thing, mister 17:19.


-emily

Isabella said...

Hey Mark! Sounds like your ready.. kind of. Can't wait to start hearing about your ski adventures.
lol. adios.